Local media company is in need of an Web Production Artist to support the creations of: email promotional messages, digital versions of our publications, updating content into the websites, and other marketing ads and graphics for publications and our trade shows.
We're looking for candidates with a great attitude, willingness to work hard, learn lots, take innovative, own projects and tasks, proactively communicate, organize, and be an integral part of busy department in an evolving company.
- Create and code email marketing messages using HTML and CSS
- Create and edit online content across multiple websites via Drupal CMS
- Coordinate and set up digital versions of print publications
- Take on various web and print related design projects as needed
- Ability to quickly develop and/or interpret a creative idea into a design execution. Handle design projects from initial concept to final production
- The willingness to learn, troubleshoot and set up processes for new technology and projects
- Be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Minimum of 3 years experience creating both large- and small- scale interactive and/or web projects
- Extremely proficient in Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Intermediate working knowledge of Flash, HTML and CSS (ActionScript a plus)
- Familiar with web content management and website structure. SEO best practice knowledge a big plus
- Meticulous with design details and quality
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues in HTML and Flash files
- Strong communication skills in working with other in-house staff and clients in explaining our products and troubleshooting files
- Bachelors in Design or other relevant experience
- A strong portfolio that exhibits knowledge of web interactive, print and broadcast design
- Work well under pressure while maintaining flexibility, professionalism and client relations
- Foster a cooperative working environment, give and accept feedback, and encourage design innovation (both technical and creative) within the team
Nice to Haves:
- Proven experience with mobile design/coding a major plus.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.